11.04.2016

Art In Portugal

Let me introduce you. My name is Carlos Martins. I am an artist in painting and ceramics. You can find my name not in the sofhisticated art galleries (well, i am still a surrealist painter) but in thousands of several private art collections. particularly in the US, Germany,. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Spain and many others of different continents.

I am still living in Portugal. My wife Ana is living and working in Southampton in the south of England. We have our own studio and art gallery here in Sesimbra, one of the beautiful regions of Portugal.

On this page you will find several aspects of my own life, not only personal but mainly artistic. You will find our home gallery on the page "home Gallery" here on this blog. You are welcome to visit us and maybe stay with us for a while. We have a private room and if you are a painter and need to stay for a while you can stay freely if you book it in advance. Let us know if you want to stay here.
Very soon, I will show here photos of our small but beautiful house and biological garden near the Arrabida Mountains. 





 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário